Thursday, August 1, 2013

{July Favorites}!

Well Hello August! I'd like to take a moment and reminisce about some of the fun things that happened in July here at the Easley house!

3 weeks of pregnancy passed...quickly! I definitely "popped out a bump" in July.

Rowen and I visited the Zoo almost weekly and made storytime @ the downtown library part of our weekly schedule as well. He loves both activities and I find them pretty fun too! 

We decided on a name for baby girl!! We also got to see her in an ultrasound. She looked great and has super long legs :) I started looking at "Big Brother, Little Sister" items. This set is my favorite!! I will be ordering these. 

Of course we went to the park numerous times. There is a small creek there and that's where Rowen heads for right when I get him out of the car! We had a few lunch "dates" too! Those are so fun and we will need to add a few in to this months schedule. 

He does new things every day at this age and I just love watching his little brain work. He loves wearing around my or Brent's shoes. He has almost mastered using a fork! He uses one at every meal and has really gotten the hang of it in the past month. His smiles are infectious and I love that we have been blessed with a happy happy boy!

He loves reading and we sit down numerous times during the day to snuggle and read stories. His favorite books in July were The Napping House, any Thomas the Train book, and The Water Hole. 

July was a great month for our family and I'm sure August will be even better...we have some BIG things coming up this month!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like July has been an amazing month for you! That's great that you guys have been having so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete