Thursday, August 15, 2013

{24 week bump update}





How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Isla is the size of a cantaloupe!She is 11.8" long and weighs 1.32 lbs. 


Maternity Clothes: Some tank tops and shirts. I can still fit into most of my tops comfortably and am wearing all my regular shorts( well size up from usual )all thanks to my belly band! Love that thing! **I do need to go buy a pair of maternity jeans. It's starting to cool down here in the evenings and I'll need a pair for the upcoming cooler months. I have one pair but need another!


Gender: GIRL!!!
Isla Wren Easley 


Movement: I'm feeling her more and more each week.  I can feel her little kicks and can also feel her rolling. She is most active early in the morning and in the evenings. I think she sleeps a lot during the middle of the day. 


Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.


What I miss: Just getting an uninterrupted night of sleep! I usually have to get up twice for bathroom trips. 

Cravings: Anything chocolate-y and salad.


Symptoms: I am just moving slower in general. At one point over the weekend I had to ask Brent to wait up b/c I was slowly getting farther and farther behind while we were out walking somewhere! 


Best Moment this week:  Getting a renter for our condo! AND Feeling baby Isla kicking. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your baby's name! So sweet!! Thanks for linking up with the other #TNBloggers!!

    ReplyDelete