Friday, August 2, 2013

22 week bump update!




How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Isla is the size of a papaya She is 11.8" long and weighs 20.8 ounces. 


Maternity Clothes: Some tank tops and shirts. I can still fit into most of my tops comfortably and am wearing all my regular shorts( well size up from usual )all thanks to my belly band! Love that thing! 


Gender: GIRL!!!
Isla Wren Easley 


Movement: I'm feeling her more and more each week.  I finally felt her little kicks and can also feel her rolling.


Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.


What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Banana pudding. I finally got all the stuff yesterday at the store to make it. I made it last night and Brent and I enjoyed it for dessert! 


Symptoms: I am just moving slower in general. At one point over the weekend I had to ask Brent to wait up b/c I was slowly getting farther and farther behind while we were out walking somewhere! 


Best Moment this week:  Deciding on a name for our little girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment