Monday, January 28, 2013

{ weekend update! }


                  
I'm linking up with Leeann and Sami today for my Weekend Update! I'm going to make each days descriptions short and sweet!

{FRIDAY}
Row spent the night at his Bebe and D-daddy's so Brent and I got to enjoy another Friday evening date night!
Waiting on Bebe to pick him up...making a mess of her tupperware cabinet while having a blast!
Just like last Friday night, Brent and I started our night off at Barry's Bootcamp. This was the hardest class yet. It was actually painful! It was so intense that we both lost a few pounds during the workout...crazy! 

{after}

After we got ready at the gym, we headed to Carrabba's. Yum!! We still have some Christmas giftcards floating around and this was one of them. I got a really tasty flatbread and Brent got a pasta dish with chicken and mushrooms. It was all so very good.
{started with calamari of course!}


{SATURDAY}
We went out to Lebanon Saturday afternoon to pick up Rowen but stopped by His cousins's house before heading back so he could see them for  little bit! They had a fun time playing. Rowen thought Connor was so funny when he would run past him or run towards him! And Connor loved making Rowen laugh. I'm so glad the 3 of them( Cade too )are all going to grow up together. There are many many fun times for all of them ahead!
{the bottom: the boys playing and not paying a lick of attention to us trying to get them to turn around for a picture! haha. the top: after getting home, acting silly! }
The rest of the night we just hung around and pretty much did a lot of nothing! I had pancakes for dinner and Brent had soup and a sandwich. We laid on the couch and let our sore muscles rest!!

{SUNDAY}
Just a normal Sunday...church, lunch, and hanging around! We did however go to dinner for Brent's Nana's birthday and at Maggiano's!! We had our share of Italian food over the weekend. Oh the food! It's delicious every single time. I had chicken marsala and Brent had chicken parmesean. Rowen had the kids lasagna and had his first bowl of ice cream!!



Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Monday!






5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome weekend with lots of great food! The pics of Rowen are too cute!
    Happy Monday!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from Mingle Monday! Just wondering how you got the name for your son...I've never heard it before and think its very unique and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you guys do boot camp every Friday. It's so impressive! And Rowen is lookin' as cute as ever!

    Thanks for linking up! Glad to have you for Weekend Update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I have never done Barry's Bootcamp before but it looks like... fun? Haha I don't know if 'fun' is the word but it does look like an AMAZING workout!HAve a great week! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little man is adorable. And "Yay" for a great workout!

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete