Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Loving and Pinning...and repeat!

It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, 
How Pinteresting.
 and

I'm LOVING...
that this past Sunday we got to go skiing!! I love snow skiing and was so excited. We were visiting relatives in Ohio and headed over to Perfect North in Indiana for the day. It was only about 30 or 40 minutes from their house so it was really close. If I lived where they did, I would be at the slopes all.the.time! haha.
Me and the MR
Sister in laws...the snow...Brent and myself.

I'm LOVING...
that Rowen got to see the snow for the first time while we were there! He got a snowsuit for Christmas ans we put it to good use for a little bit.
Such an adorable little snow baby! And that's his cousin Cory in the top right picture.

I'm LOVING...
the monogrammed rain jacket I got for Christmas! Love it!! 

I'm LOVING...
that it's a new year! I wasn't super excited to say "bye" to the last one because it was a good one but I know this one will be even better!!

"Oh, how Pinteresting" pins from this week...

 {I always hated this when I was at a bigger gym!)

{Love that movie}

Blueberry Breakfast Grilled Cheese
{Breakfast grilled cheese...yum!}

heart 'ronis <3
{Heart 'ronis}

Monogrammed mason jar mugs
{monogrammed mason jar mugs}

{My Home}





13 comments:

  1. Hi! Rowen doesn't look too impressed with the snow. LOL. that's how i feel every time it snows around here. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His snowsuit is adorable! I printed that Nashville print for my revamped gallery wall. Now there's the whole getting it framed and ON the wall... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow pictures are beautiful! I love those mason jars!!

    -Logan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good trip! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures - makes me want to try sking... Love the raincoat....
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That monogram jacket is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the snow pictures. How fun that you went skiing! I need to save that idea for pepperoni hearts for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rowen is such a cutie! Looks like a great trip! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun - love the pictures from skiing. Glad you guys had such a great time!
    Great pins too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Rachel! thanks so much for visiting me and my lil blog today!
    that snow baby ya got there is one gorgeous guy!
    happy to be following you and waiting to see that monogrammed rain jacket on you (not that i want it to rain on you!) :)
    come back and hang out again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous of those skiing pics. I used to live on the East Coast and got to ski frequently. Now I'm in the Midwest and miss it so much. My kids have only gone once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, of course I had to return the favor. I LOVE your monogrammed jacket, I want one!! And your little man in the snow - too cute :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That monogrammed rain coat is an awesome Christmas present!!

    ReplyDelete