It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.
I'm Loving...
my cute little Santa baby! Rowen has quite a bit of Christmas clothes and pajamas. I love how cute and Christmasy he is everyday. Tis the Season!
I'm Loving...
that I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night watching The Help while eating oreos and drinking milk. Sometimes I get hooked on a movie and forget what time it is! My 8am wake-up call from Rowen came a little early when I didn't get in bed till 2am. Oops! I love that movie and could watch it once a week. Certain parts still make me a little teary but oh how it's so funny too!!
I'm Loving...
peppermint M&M's!!! Oh my! If you love peppermint flavored things, go and get some of these ASAP. They are delicious, festive, and a true Christmas candy. I am quite obsessed really.
I'm Loving...
Christmas lights...especially the ones on our tree. I love laying in our living room with the lights off and the tree on while watching tv. Christmas lights make me smile!
I'm Loving...
the fragrance Secret Wonderland @ Bath & Body Works. I used it last winter and am using it again now. It smells like a sweet winter. It's really yummy!
"Oh, how Pinteresting" pins from this week...
{haha!}
{Love this picture! It's just so magical looking. And Emerald is the color for 2013!}
{Starry Garland}
{Christmas Tree Luminaries}
{A sweater for your mug!}
{A Wreath Snowman}
**I have a guest post today over at Amber of My Three Bittles' blog. Go check it out! There might just be a little something yummy that I am giving away over there. CLICK HERE.







Your tree is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness--The Santa pin is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteAlso loving your son's name! Precious!
love everything in your post this week!
ReplyDeletenow I want an oreo soo bad!! love the pins, so fun!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!
ReplyDeletexo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com
I definitely need to check out those m&m's. Peppermint and chocolate is never a bad combo!
ReplyDeleteI love those M&M's!
ReplyDeleteI just got really hungry for oreos, milk & m&m's ;) Love the post! What a cute little santa you have! :)
ReplyDelete