Who loves Pottery Barn's children's stockings?! I do! They are adorable and that's why we ordered Rowen one this year! It arrived today and this evening I ripped it open and was so excited but a bit of sadness and disappointment took over when I saw the name "Tatum" on Rowen's stocking! They sent us the wrong one.
{It's super cute!}
After working everything out with a PBK representative on the phone, she told me to keep the "Tatum" stocking and donate it or something. Well, we have no need for it obviously and I would like to send it to a child named Tatum...do you know a child named Tatum?? If so please let me know and I will ship the stocking to you tomorrow! I don't want to try to sell it. I just want to give it away. Rowen has a new one waiting at the nearest Pottery Barn Kids for us to pick up tomorrow free of charge of course so this is not costing me anything.

I have a friend who's 1 year old little boy is named Tatum! I'm sure she would love it!
ReplyDeletelyndsey127@yahoo.com
xoxo,
Lyndsey
Perfect!
Deleteoh if I did I would tell you, but that is really cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel, I was stumbling upon your blog through the Life of Meg blog and I realized, I know of you! I went to FCS with Brent's sister and I go to CH church as well. What a small world! I'm looking forward to following your blog and getting to know you! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! -Linsley
ReplyDelete