Thursday, December 13, 2012

Guest Post over at My Three Bittles...

I have a weak spot for Nashville.

Hey hey guys! Special treat for you today!!
Rachel!! Rachel is so sweet! Her little boy is adorable! And I'm super happy to have her on my sidebar this month!
And we have SO much in common! She loves my blog, I love my blog! Ha ha ha.
No but really, she's a Nashville girl so that automatically makes her awesome in my book. Nashville is my favorite town in the whole entire world. I love so many different people there and Rachel is becoming one of them!
So without further ado, I give you Rachel!


Hi y'all. My name is Rachel and I am one of Amber's sponsors this month! I'm so glad that I am on her sidebar because I love her blog so much. Let me tell you a little bit about myself...

I am 30( I don't feel like I am ), I have a wonderful husband named Brent and a little 13 month old boy named Rowen, and I live in Nashville, TN. Born and raised in Nashville as a matter of fact and I never plan on leaving...unless some crazy opportunity to live in a cooler city presents itself to us...probably won't happen! If you have never been to Nashville before, you should totally come visit. There is so much to do. It is quite a fun city! 


I started blogging, well actually my husband started this blog right after we got married to keep friends and family( especially out of towners )up to date on our life. I quickly took over and made it my little space on the www. I enjoy blogging about my day to day activities, DIY projects that I try to do at least a few times a month, things I enjoy, and of course my husband and baby...there is a lot about him on here! He is just so cute that I can't help but take tons of pictures of him! I do like to include lots of pictures in each of my posts. I think it makes reading about me/my life more fun if you can actually see what I am doing. And I just like to take pictures! I'll end with a little fun fact quiz about myself.
***
1. Favorite food- Mac and Cheese. I could eat it everyday...not joking!
2. Favorite city besides my own- Chicago. This is the one and only city that I have wanted to live in and that I would move to in a heartbeat!
3. My all time favorite Christmas movie- The Holiday. I could watch it over and over and over...wait, I HAVE watched it over and over and over...THIS week! haha. 
4. Favorite hobby- running. I am a runner and have been ever since 7th grade. I love short races( 5 miles and under )and it's just a time where I can release stress and connect with the outdoors.
5. I really love my life and wouldn't change one thing. I am blessed beyond measure and try to enjoy the little things each and everyday. It's the little things in life, right?! 

And just because I love giveaways, I am including one just for y'all. Enjoy!
Candy Cane sugar Scrub
Peppermint candy cane sugar scrub! Just enter through rafflecopter below.





Head on over and check out Rachel's blog!
Photobucket
Blog Twitter.  Instagram.  Pinterest. 

This Month's Bittles Bottom B!
 
Words_button_600_x_150

1 comment:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...
Nashville is hands down the best city! My husband and I shared our first "love you's", and engagement, and numerous other grand times together with the in-laws there. We will be back down there at the end of the month to for NYE again. Can't wait! :)
-wHiT

No comments:

Post a Comment