Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Loving & Pinning!

It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.

 and

I'm Loving...
this sweet little reindeer baby and that Christmas is 6 days away!! Yay! We will be in West Virginia visiting my grandparents for Christmas and I can't wait to go. There is a lot of relaxation, football and A Christmas Story watching, and of course...eating!

I'm Loving...
that I got my first Birchbox in the mail yesterday! My mother-in-law gave me 3 months of Birchbox for Christmas. I loved everything that was included in the box yesterday. Perfume, nail polish, eye shadow, and a few other things!!

I'm Loving...
Paper Source. Do y'all have this store where you live?! I could spend a good hour in there looking at all the neat stuff including all the wonderful wrapping paper that they sell per sheet. I got my Christmas wrapping paper and name tags there this year! 

I'm Loving...
my Hunter wellies! Love love love them!! I got them a little bit ago. The color really makes happy. If they were a tad cheaper, I would have a few more pairs. But this cute pair will do for now.

I'm Loving...
these Christmas pj's that Rowen has...Christmas penguins! Like I have said before, I am a sucker for cute jammies!!

"Oh, how Pinteresting" pins from this week...

someecard
{gotta love a funny someecard!}

haha.
{...and another!}

<3
{heart marshmallow. cute.}

Christmas Movies Print
{Christmas movie print}

Candy Cane Kiss Centered Brownie Bites
{candy cane kiss stuffed brownie bites}

ornament clusters!
{ornament clusters!}

wheeeeee!
{please snow this winter so I can do this!}





11 comments:

  1. love your wellies! too cute.
    what is a birch box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog via Michelle's "Oh, How Pinteresting!" ...And so glad I did! Your blog is SO CUTE and I love it's simplicity! Loving those Burgundy Hunters <3 and that e-card about exchanging the Christmas gift is just too funny (this is why I hate Christmas shopping, I just worry the whole time about them returning what I got them, HA.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Hope y'all have a great holiday!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely obsessed with the Wellies. They're FABULOUS! I need to get some ASAP.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I love that snowman! What a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the upside down snowman! Too cute!!!
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your wellies and that hot chocolate pin! Both are so festive and so lovely, especially this time of the year

    MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those brownies look yummy! Your little one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love your Hunters. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to try Birchbox - may have to look into that :) And um yes...those brownies with the candy cane kiss in it look amazing. I actually think my mouth is watering now!!

    ReplyDelete