I'm linking up with Leeann and Sami today for my Weekend Update!
{Friday}
Friday afternoon Rowen and I went Christmas shopping and found lots of great things for our family members!
While browsing through the lovely items at Nordstrom, I stupidly walked down to the children's shoe department! They have cutest shoes ever there. Tom's, Hunter wellies, Ugg's...I mean really?! I wanted to get him a pair of Tom's but they didn't have his size in the grey or the navy. {Side note, Dear Tom's, it would be nice to have more than 4 colors of shoes to choose from for the boys. The girls have about 10 lovely designs. Thank you.} So, I had to settle for an adorable pair of tiny Ugg's!! I about died at the cuteness. He will be wearing these all winter long!
Friday night I made peppermint sugar scrubs for my sister-in-laws! It was really fun and super easy. I saw the picture on pinterest but got the recipe here! I bought the coconut oil and the peppermint extract @ Whole Body and the raspberries @ Whole Foods.
I mixed the sugar, peppermint extract, and coconut oil together in a large bowl. After it was good and mixed up, I split the scrub in half. I poured a little bit of raspberry juice in one bowl to give half the scrub that pink color.
And here is the finished product! It smells really good and
I had some extra so I used it and it made my skin super smooth and smelt really yummy in the shower!
I had some extra so I used it and it made my skin super smooth and smelt really yummy in the shower!
I'm going to finish here and I will catch you up and Saturday and Sunday later on this week! I have a little bit more Christmas shopping to do and better get on that!!




Definitely will be making this sugar scrub soon!! Yum! :) those uggs are to die for. So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThose baby uggs kill me! So cute!!
ReplyDeletethose baby uggs!!! I love them. too cute, he is so precious!
ReplyDeleteOk - the baby uggs are like the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute pics and blog!
ReplyDelete