Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Part 1

My mom, dad, and I ( and Brent the past 2 years ) go to WV every year for Christmas. That's where my grandparents live. So my mom's side of the family all travel to my grandparents to spend Christmas together. This year is our year to spend Christmas with Brent's family so no WV this year. I'm a bit sad b/c this is my first year not to be there but I am excited to be with Brent's family. 
Since my parents left yesterday morning, we had Christmas with them on Wednesday evening. Nana and Popi(my parents) definitely spoiled baby Rowen!! He got lots of toys and clothes.

Before opening gifts, he needed to fill up his tummy :)

His first set of keys...to chew on!

He already loves this bug rattle

lots of clothes...

Rowen with all of his goodies :)

Brent got books, giftcards, yummy smelling cologne, and some other things!

My silly dad with his jingle jammies

My mom got some jewelry from Brent and I along with some other things

I got some great gifts!!! Make-up from Sephora, gift cards to Starbucks and Forever 21( I spent that today!! ), a new clutch, a candle, and a few other great things!!

We had a great time at Nana and Popi's. My mom even recited the Night Before Christmas to Rowen and she knew all of the words by memory...I was impressed.  We have that book so maybe Brent and I will make it a tradition to read it to Rowen every Christmas eve!

Worn out from playing with all of his new toys!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment