Brent and I went to pick out a Christmas tree two weekends ago. It was my first time on a Christmas tree lot! :0 And this is my first year to have a REAL tree!! When I was growing up we had a fake tree because we would always go out of town a week for Christmas and my parents were afraid the tree would catch on fire since we wouldn't be there to water it. I loved walking around with Brent through the tree lot. It was so much fun looking at all the trees. Brent told me to pick out one and after looking through the smaller ones, I found a good one!
the tree we picked
pre-decorations
We had fun putting all the lights and decorations on the tree. While we decorated the tree, we watched The Holiday :) We have that movie and I could watch it over and over and over!
Rowen likes to lay by the tree and look at the lights.
Christmas at the Capitol was last Monday and we went and joined in the festivities. There was a tree lighting, mingling with the governor, hot chocolate, and Santa was even there. We took Rowen so Brent's co workers and bosses could see him! They all thought he was a cutie :) He wore his sweater onesie with cute polar bears on it that his Nana bought for him. We got our picture with the governor and his wife and Santa held Rowen for a picture or two! I was just going to hold Rowen and sit beside Santa but he wanted to hold him...haha!
The Easley's and the Haslam's
Santa and sleeping Rowen
A drive by of the Capitol tree with the Capitol in the background
Capitol tree
This past Sunday we had a Christmas festival after our second service at church and Rowen got to meet Santa again...
This time he wanted to be awake so he could see who this Santa guy was! I just love how he is holding on to Santa's finger! We love the pictures that we have gotten of him with Santa for his very first Christmas.
And here are just some random pictures of our little man:
Love this look...he is thinking "oh come on mom, another picture?"!
He loves his play gym!








No comments:
Post a Comment