Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a fun Tuesday!

A few wonderful things happened yesterday( February 1st ). First, it was Brent's birthday! Since his birthday was on a Tuesday, we got together with our friends to celebrate his birthday last Saturday. We headed to Pie in the Sky for a yummy dinner and a fun time with friends. There were about 15 of us there and we had a great time. My parents took Brent and I out Sunday night for a yummy birthday dinner at P.F. Changs. We love that place! 



As for getting together with Brent's family, we headed out to Lebanon last night and had pizza with the crew. We also headed out there for another exciting reason...April, Brent's sister, got engaged!! She didn't know that around 30 people would be waiting for her and Josh(her fiance) at her parent's house. Josh did a good job spreading the word to family and their close friends to 1. meet out there to surprise her and 2. not to tell her!!! Everyone did a good job keeping the secret. I would say April was pretty surprised to see a lot of people that loved her waiting in the living room for her. She was beaming and her lovely ring was sparkling brightly! :) 


                                             So Cute :)


 All the family was there too( these are not pics from last night of all of us but  I wanted to post pics of the family!). When I get pics from last nights BiG Event, I'll post them:


                                            Bill and Becky


                                      Matt, Kelli, and Connor


                                            Kyle and Libby


                                            Brent and Me


                          And one more of my cute nephew Connor
                                             Such a cutie!!


April and Josh, I'm so so so happy for you two. The engagement period is such a fun time of planning, discovering things you like and don't like, getting earfuls of advise from so many people(haha), and most importantly growing even closer to each other!! April, I would love to help you in any  way that I can!!




                                C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S




and to finish, this is a picture of April, Kelli, and myself at my wedding this past August...soon it will be April's turn :)




                        Congrats once again, Brent and I are so excited!


               



No comments:

Post a Comment