I boil chicken, take it out and shred it with a fork, and then put it back in the boiling chicken water. I then add chicken broth, a can of cream of chicken, 10-12 cubed biscuits, a little bit more water, and a sprinkling of pepper. It takes about 40-45 minutes to cook and get thick.
As I have said before, I love having fresh flowers in our condo! I love the look of big vases filled with lovely, fresh flowers. What girl doesn't like flowers?! So instead of heading to Kroger to pick up some flowers the other day, I headed to Michael's to attempt to get real looking flowers and make my own arrangements! I found great flowers and greenery...and it was all on sale! I get very fortunate when I go to Michael's I feel like. Whenever I head over there, the items that I was going for always seem to be on sale! Here are the arrangements that I made:
This one is in the dining room
These are in our bedroom on our nightstands
Now these will last a lot longer than fresh flowers but I think look just as good!
Finally, I am just itching to get out of here and go to Chicago! We fly out of here around 8 Saturday morning and will get in to Chicago around 9:30..I love the short flight. One of the many reasons that I am anxious to get there is that I have a birthday present waiting on Michigan Ave for Brent!! I can't tell you what it is BUT I can tell you where it is...it's in the North Face store!
I let Brent know that little hint earlier and he is really excited as I would be too! haha. You will soon see pictures of what it is. We hope everyone is staying safe and warm in this crazy weather!







No comments:
Post a Comment