Saturday, February 5, 2011

A week till LOVEDAY

This blog will be filled with all things having to do with Love! Hopefully it will cause you to have warm fuzzy's and think about the one you love <3 Brent and I will be in Chicago Valentine's weekend and on Valentines Day this year and I am looking so forward to spending that day in the fab city of Chicago with  the one I love...






Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.[1] In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindnesscompassion, and affection. In some religious contexts, love is not just a virtue, but the basis for all being, as in the Roman Catholic phrase, "God is love"[2]. Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion.[3] Or as actions towards others based on affection.[4]



                                                                    ( Chicago )



Passion, Love, Respect, Courage, Congratulations

Red roses are classic and a popular choice since their message is an unmistakable expression of love. The color red symbolizes enduring romantic love and passion. In addition to their message of love, red roses can be given in recognition of courage and to show respect or to say "Well done!" and "Congratulations"





1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.





Lo. sifted through the winds that blow, Down comes the soft and silent snow, White petals from the flowers that grow In the cold atmosphere. 
George W. Bungay




Valentine- a sweetheart chosen to receive a greeting on Saint Valentine's Day

                                                     Be assured tis you or none that I love and love alone

                                                   ** I love vintage Valentine's cards...here are a few more!



I can't wait to take a fun "heart" picture in Chicago. I'll keep you wondering but the BEAN and  Navy Pier will be involved! 

           


No comments:

Post a Comment