haha! Unfortunately we have one right down the street in Belle Meade. So, for instance tonight @ around 8:45 while laying on the couch and watching t.v., Brent suddenly jumped up with a huge smile on his face and said "wanna go to Sweet Cece's?" Uh, Yea! I'll never pass that offer up. It's literally less than 5 minutes down the road. We first went about a month ago( it might actually have been 3 weeks ago) and have already punched through the "buy 9 get the 10th one free" card. Geez! It's frozen yogurt which is fat free and quite healthy for you. The kicker is that they entice you with oh 30 or 40 naughty toppings ranging from sour gummy worms to mashed up peanut butter cups to golden grahams...oh yea they also have fruit( strawberries, blackberries, blueberries etc..) Brent = fruit toppings..Pah-lease! Here is one that Brent would fix:
Georgia Peach yogurt with mixed fruit( it's good)
Me on the other hand...give me the junk and lots of it!!
SWEET! and yes it is!
Ok, my biggest addiction ever...
Yep...Starbucks! 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday, I get a Venti(the largest size) Iced Vanilla Latte in the mornings. The people @ the Starbucks that I frequent the most know me by name and sometimes have my drink made for me before I even make it to the counter to pay. haha! I'm being serious. I don't know how it got this bad? Isn't that what every addict says...I mean it's not BAD it's good. It's yummy. It's what gets me through the morning! i don't know what I would do if there wasn't a Starbucks near by. And whenever Brent and I go out of town or when I go out of town with my parents, I HAVE to find a Starbucks that morning or the next morning! Rachel = Coffee Lover! At least I can admit it :)
Here she is...my drink 6 days a week!
And I can't wait for the red holiday cups!! They automatically put me in a festive mood when I have one in my hand
Ohhhh Starbucks <3







oh, I told you sweet cece's was amazing! Trust me, if I lived that close I really think I'd go everyday!
ReplyDelete