Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A LOVELY summer scent!

I recently got Grapefruit essential oil and I absolutely love it! I love adding new oils to my pretty large collection! This oil screams summer. Last night I wanted a fragrance lingering through the house and wanted it to be summery smelling...I have the perfect combo for your diffuser!!


These 3 oils together are the perfect mix of refreshing, calming, and warm. They are happy oils! Definitely my favorite combo right now. 

**Lavender is soothing and refreshing, It's aroma helps you relax and unwind before bedtime. It's the most versatile of all essential oils and has many many uses. No home should be without it!!

**Lemon is energizing and cleansing. It has a fresh scent and can be used to disinfect surfaces, diffused to lift spirits, and can even be added to water for yummy flavor! 

**Grapefruit is energizing and can be taken internally to help with weight loss. It helps tighten skin when applied topically and is very refreshing. The scent is uplifting and refreshing.

If you have any questions about Young Living essential oils, I would love to answer them! If you are interested in placing an order I would love to help you with that also! 

FOLLOW ALONG::



1 comment:

  1. I am waiting anxiously for my grapefruit to come in from YL. Between that and peppermint and lemon I don't think my life will ever be the same. :)

    ReplyDelete