Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fun Easter Egg lunch for kids!

If you've been following me for a while, especially on Instagram, you know that I'm a lover of making fun lunches for Rowen( my 3 year old )!! When I saw a fellow Instagrammer post a pic of using Easter Eggs as little lunch containers, I knew I had to make some for Rowen.


I cut our egg carton in half, picked out 6 Easter eggs from our giant Easter bag that we have been collecting after multiple Easter egg hunts from the past couple years, and filled them with foods that Rowen likes. You can pop any type of food in these little Easter egg containers! 


Rowen got a kick out of his Easter egg lunch! He loved it! This is such a simple little lunch idea that will surely make your child smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment