Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Essential Oils!!


I now sell Young Living Essential Oils! I am super excited about this journey and am ready to help you discover how amazing these oils are!! They have been such a great part of our family's lives for over 6 months now. I would not be selling these if I was not passionate about these awesome oils. I have been asked by numerous people to become part of their team for a handful of different companies and I honestly only looked into one of them but couldn't commit b/c I didn't feel strongly about the products and I'm not about to share and sell things that I am not 100% in love with!! 


I love saying this because it's so true!! Have heartburn? There's an oil for that! Can't get a good night's rest? There's an oil for that! Feeling a little rundown? There's definitely an oil for that! The list goes on and on!! I guarantee whatever you say...there's an oil that I could recommend for that.  

I was a little skeptical at first. Wondered how these oils worked and how they could help my family and I . Within these past 6 months I have been amazed at just how awesome these oils are! From Thieves helping to support our immune systems and keep germs away to Lavender helping calm my baby's dry skin and the soothing scent helping both our children get restful sleep, they are really amazing and I can't imagine not having them!  Young Living essential oils are all natural. Nothing is added...no fillers or artificial substances of any sort. These oils come straight from organic plants. If you took a whiff of say peppermint, you would realize it's 100 % pure. It smells exactly what peppermint oil should smell like and it's strong! Most oils require a little bit of dilution.

If you are interested in ordering an oil or a starter kit( the best deal! ) or just want some information, I'd be happy to help you in any way!! 



Email me with any questions or to order!: rachelsimons82@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment