Sunday, January 11, 2015

2 must try recipes!

Brent and I got a couple new cookbooks for Christmas and we have been putting them to good use the past couple weeks. We both love to cook! 


So I was actually watching Everyday Italian last Thursday and saw Giada make these and I knew that I had to make them that night especially since Brent likes cheese and sun dried tomatoes. I also made her spring greens salad with Prosecco vinaigrette to go with the cigars.

  Find the recipe HERE!

These were super easy to make! They would make a great appetizer or a meal! We paired our cheese cigars and salad with lasagna! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



We made this lentil soup tonight and it's so good!! Lentils are also really good for you. They have tons of protein and iron along with other great vitamins and minerals. Brent got a
cookbook called The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook which is where this recipe came from. Here's the recipe and ingredients:

{We didn't use wine and I think it turned out just fine...also, we used a large pot not a Dutch oven...also, perfectly fine outcome.}

Y'all will have to try these recipes out!! They are truly both very delicious!





1 comment:

  1. I have to try these out, especially the first one, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete