I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day! I think it's a silly day. It's a day of "hey men, spend money on the girl you like/love by buying her stuff". I remember when Brent and I first starting dating, I told him what I thought about Valentines and he seemed surprised. haha! I guess most girls eat this holiday up but I could really care less. I mean I DO love getting flowers :) But I like getting them throughout the year and not just on the 14th of February. Brent is such a great guy and he does surprise me with flowers on random days throughout the year. I really wasn't expecting Brent to get me anything yesterday but he was a great husband and surprised me last night with wonderful flowers and a sweet sweet card.
:)
He also said that there was a surprise in the kitchen...
"Rowen" made me a huge heart shaped cookie! That baby is soooo sweet :0
I stopped by Redbox on my way back from the gym last night b/c there was a free rental with the promo code "heart" and I grabbed Moneyball for us to watch. It was really good. I figured it would be a great movie b/c it has Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill in it. It's a movie about the Oakland A's turning their years and years of losing seasons into winning seasons from the decisions made by the general manager played by Brad Pitt. It's really a great movie...promise!
Earlier in the day yesterday, Rowen and I had a little fun with hearts and my iphone so here is my baby valentine!

No comments:
Post a Comment