I love that I can stay home with Rowen everyday! It's so much fun but is tiring too! Keeping him entertained is a lot of work. He is sleeping on average 10 to 10 1/2 hours every night. We definitely feel very lucky to have a baby that loves his sleep. I know where he gets that from...ME! I love sleeping :) Rowen loves for me to read him books in the morning after he eats. We rock and read for a little while and then he likes to play on his play gym. There are lots of things dangling from the play gym that he can grab onto. There is an octopus that has stretchy legs and his new thing is to grab hold of the legs and put them in his mouth. There are lots of things around the house that he discovers everyday! He loves to just sit in my lap and face out and just look around the room...soaking everything in! He could look at a light fixture for a good 10 minutes. Such a funny little guy :)
He enjoys relaxing in his bouncy while we read
Rowen is doing a great job gripping his toys
Yes, he still hates tummy time but is getting a lot better. He can hold his head up for about a minute before he rests it on the ground. He looks around at his toys that we put in front of him and Brent and I get down on the ground and talk to him.
He is such a wonderful baby!
He enjoys relaxing in his bouncy while we read
Rowen is doing a great job gripping his toys
Yes, he still hates tummy time but is getting a lot better. He can hold his head up for about a minute before he rests it on the ground. He looks around at his toys that we put in front of him and Brent and I get down on the ground and talk to him.
He is such a wonderful baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment