Rowen is 3 months old today! We really can't believe it. He is getting so big. I love everyday with him because it seems like he does something new everyday! Whether it be discovering he not only can put his finger in his mouth but can fit his whole hand in there!, he pouts now when he is sad...it's really cute, and he knows there is a baby staring back at him when he looks in the mirror. He just smiles and smiles at it!
He just has to be close to 14 pounds if not there yet. We don't go back to the doctor till his 4 month appointment so we just have to guess about his weight right now. And I am for sure that he has gotten longer!! He is in 3-6 month clothes right now. If the outfit is just 3 months, it usually ends up being too short so 3-6 months fit him better. He is not chubby...just long!
t-a-l-k-i-n-g!
He loves sitting up on the couch against the pillows. I think he likes it because he can see so much compared to laying down. He also looovvves sitting on his daddy's lap! Brent will sit Rowen on his lap while he is watching tv and Rowen will sit there so still and watches too. He is super active( as active as a 3 month old can be )! He kicks his legs all of the time and wiggles his arms all around. If you put something in his hand, he will grip it and hold on so tight. He still hates tummy time but we still do it! I hate watching him cry but it's good for him...the tummy time not the crying! haha.
He loves his fingers! He has them in his mouth all of the time...just chewing away on them. His pointer finger knuckles on both hands are even rough now. He still loves his books. He really likes ones with pictures of animals...good thing we have a lot of those! And he likes when we read him his Mother Goose book too. He is such a happy baby! Smiles and smiles all of the time. He gives Brent and I big big smiles :)
Brent and I have been blessed with such a good baby. He is still sleeping through the night...and by through the night I mean 10-11 hours! I hope he continues this for a long time! His "talking" is so so cute. We can definitely hear his o's, ah's, ma's( so close to momma! ) la's, eh's, and ee's. He talks up a storm especially if you are looking him in the eyes and talking to him. Brent thinks he is definitely going to be an early talker!
We enjoy every minute of every day with our cutie :) And God has definitely blessed us with a sweet, adorable, funny boy!
Brent and I have been blessed with such a good baby. He is still sleeping through the night...and by through the night I mean 10-11 hours! I hope he continues this for a long time! His "talking" is so so cute. We can definitely hear his o's, ah's, ma's( so close to momma! ) la's, eh's, and ee's. He talks up a storm especially if you are looking him in the eyes and talking to him. Brent thinks he is definitely going to be an early talker!
We enjoy every minute of every day with our cutie :) And God has definitely blessed us with a sweet, adorable, funny boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment