Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rowen on video :)

Rowen is beginning to discover his voice. He loves to talk to Brent and I! He smiles so big and coos and coos. He is making all different sounds...Laaaa's, Maaaa's, Ooooo's. I caught him on camera a few different times this past week and each video is just so cute! So....here they are :)

Rowen chilling on the couch. Despite what it looks like, he is not eating anything! The ending of this is cute.

Talking to his diaper! His diapers have Pooh and Tigger on them. He likes to talk to them before we put the diaper on him! 

He loves his play gym! There is a stuffed octopus on it and he has conversations with it. haha. I think he really likes it because it has a face and he really notices the eyes on the octopus!

We love our sweet baby sooooo much. He is getting so big and so strong. 

             

1 comment:

  1. Rowen is so cute! His big lips look just like Brent's.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete