Thursday, December 18, 2014

What our elf, Pringle, has been up to lately!

We are having fun with our little buddy Pringle! This is our first year having an elf. I'm probably having a bit more fun than Rowen :) He sits on our mantle during the day, goes home to the North Pole at night and returns with something every morning...or we find him doing something( usually silly )each morning. Every now and then we will tell Rowen that the elf is watching him to make sure he is being a good little boy but the more I think about that, the more it seems pretty creepy so we have kind of left that idea alone. We also don't tell Rowen that the elf tells Santa every night if he has been good or bad...that might come into play in future years. The excitement Rowen has in the mornings when looking for the elf is fun to watch and when he discovers what Pringle is up to is even more fun to see! So here is what he has been doing lately:

Hot Air Balloon 

Pringle made Rowen some elf size toast...while drinking his Starbucks!


He took Rowen's pups for a walk one morning

Pringle built some snowmen

And this one made me laugh!! I had fun making this...Rock Climbing!!


I have a few more ideas for the last week before Christmas! I'm actually going to miss being crafty for our little elf! He's been a lot of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment