Today's high was 61 degrees! What?! The weather right now is getting on my nerves! haha. I mean I love warm weather but one day it will be 70 and the next day 30. It just seems to be making a lot of people sick right now. Check Nashville's weather out this week...
72 degrees is the high for tomorrow and 39 degrees is the high on Friday! Geez! Is the weather like this where you are?? Well, the nice day did allow us to head over to Rowen's favorite place...yep, the park!
He usually looks around for leaves when we are there and carries them around the whole time we are there! Even when he is sliding and swinging, he has those leaves in hand! haha. Well today he found gold....a stick! He LOVED it. He banged around on every inch of the playground with that thing. I contemplated on letting him bring it home but I decided to just leave it there for another day.
I'm Linking up with Lauren and Tiffany today...I have missed out on a few weeks but I am excited to jump back in this week b/c the topic is: Six memories! I have a lot of memories!! But here are just 6( in no specific order ) :)
1. Rowen's birth! This will be one of my most fav memories of all time! October 24 will always hold a special place in my heart.
2. Our Wedding! August 7, 2010 was a beautiful, perfect day! We shared our wonderful day with friends and family and had a wonderful reception after the nuptials.
3. Valentine's Weekend in Chicago-2011
I talked and talked and talked to Brent about my love for Chicago so much that he decided he needed to see why I loved it so much so we went 2 years ago for Valentine's weekend. It was of course so much fun!
4. Our Gender Reveal Party! I had never been to one of these and actually only knew of one person to have thrown one. I thought it would be a fun way to announce what we were having to our friends and family! It was fun and I am so glad that we had it!!
5. Our Honeymoon! We went to St. Thomas. It was awesome and relaxing! Can't wait to go back...someday!
6. Rowen's 1st birthday! It was such a fun day for him and for us. A very wonderful memory that I like to reminisce about all the time!
**There are memories like my baptism, my first pet, and my first trip to Disney World that I wanted to write about but I didn't have any pictures on this computer to go along with the memory and I really like to include pics!!**
Linking up with...